Innoweave provides funding to help organizations access the coaching that they require to implement a new approach. All organizations that have attended an Innoweave workshop are eligible to apply for Innoweave Implementation Funding.
When to apply
Funding applications are reviewed twice annually. Applications are due on the first working day following January 1st and July 1st. Applicants will receive a response within 4-6 weeks of these deadlines.
Organizations that have attended an Innoweave workshop can submit implementation funding applications. Note that organizations interested in applying for the Impact and Strategic Clarity module can apply directly for funding by the January and July deadlines. If a workshop is not available in your desired module (or you cannot take part in one), please see below about eligibility through the Expression of Interest process.
We recommend you follow these steps when applying for Innoweave support:
2. Select which tool(s) to explore using a self-assessment tool.
3. Participate in a workshop with your leadership team to clarify your approach
and determine next steps.
4. Connect with an Innoweave coach to help you implement.
5. Access funding to hire the coach of your choice.
How to apply for Implementation Funding
Before the January or July deadlines:
- Click here to access the online form for the module that you are applying for.
- Develop a project plan and attach it to your online application. This should include more detailed information about your project goals and needs.
- Provide us with information (e.g. a bio, website, or merely a link back to the Innoweave coaches page) on the coach you plan to work with (this can be attached to your online application).
- Fill out all forms in full. Do not forget to click "Submit Application" when you are done. You will receive an automatic confirmation email once your application is successfully submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact us at email@example.com.
Become eligible for Implementation Funding: Expression of Interest process
Innoweave prefers that organizations apply for funding after attending a workshop. In circumstances where this is not possible, organizations can submit an Expression of Interest to become eligible to apply for funding.
Expressions of Interest are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and are due on May 15th or November 15th (or on the first working day following the 15th). Expressions of Interest will be reviewed by the Innoweave team. Organizations will be notified within two weeks of the Expression of Interest deadline if they are approved to proceed to a full funding application. When submitting, please include "Expression of Interest" in the email subject line.
Expression of interest forms can be found here.