The Innoweave Cloud Computing Workshop helps community organizations understand, select, and implement cloud-based technology solutions that enable them to work more efficiently and effectively while lowering costs. The workshop will help leadership teams to:
- Clarify what they want to achieve with cloud computing applications and analyze the benefits and risks of transitioning some or all of their technology infrastructure to the cloud;
- Make more informed decisions about technology procurement;
- Identify a range of options, and develop selection criteria to use for evaluation;
- Estimate the total cost of ownership for implementing a cloud-based or hybrid technology approach;
- Design a technology strategy that aligns with their organization’s mission, culture, and available resources.
The pre-workshop webinar includes important information on the key concepts which are used during the workshop. All participants are required to be familiar with this material prior to attending the workshop.