SHIFT Collaborative | firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Vancouver, BC, serving organizations in British Columbia and across Canada
Erica brings over a decade of experience working with local governments, organizations and non-profits as a planner, facilitator and coach. With a background in community planning and adaptation, she applies a deep understanding of change processes to the practicalities of policy, planning and community development. She is a certified Human Systems Dynamics Practitioner, bringing a keen understanding of systems thinking, pattern recognition and adaptive action to her work with collaborative initiatives.
For the past three years, Erica has been training and coaching groups on core capacities for systems change. She is currently working with communities taking a Collective Impact approach to food security, poverty reduction and climate resilience initiatives.
Previous Collective Impact clients include:
- Metro Vancouver Seniors Social Isolation Initiative
- Surrey Seeds of Change Initiative
- Cowichan Climate Resilience Initiative
- North Shore Food Systems Initiative
- Langley Food Security & Poverty Initiative
- Capital Region Child & Youth Health Initiative