Based in Orillia, ON, serving organizations across Canada
Kathryn is a results-oriented, values-based executive experienced in strategic planning, organizational development, cultural transformation, leadership development and marketing. She has worked in both the private sector at 3M Canada and public sector with the Ontario Public Service, along with volunteering extensively in the nonprofit environment. Kathy’s real-world experience in the corporate, public, and social sectors is both rare and invaluable.
Kathy has worked with hundreds of teams and boards to improve capacity and build strategies to advance their individual and organizational agendas. She engages people in both reflective and human-centre design approaches to strength their relationships. Kathy truly understands the nature of true innovation and the culture required to make innovation possible. Her work in branding extends from marketing one of the true power brands “Post-it notes” to helping with personal branding of key leaders. Kathy has a passion for innovative ideas.
She works both independently and as an associate with other like-minded change makers. She is driven to contribute to initiatives that have meaning and hope.
Kathy is one of a handful of Canadians who have completed graduate work in social innovation and is driven to change the way we change the world.
A doer and a dreamer.
Previous Collective Impact clients include:
- Australian Federal Government
- Big Sisters of Orillia and Area
- Blue Frog Social Enterprise (Social enterprise coach)
- City of Orillia
- City of Barrie
- Community Sector Council NFLD (Social enterprise coach)
- Couchiching Conservancy
- Couchiching Jubilee House
- Dementia Collaborative
- Gateway to Learning (Social Enterprise coach)
- Innovation Guelph
- Legal Aid Ontario-Community Legal Clinics
- NEXTGen Youth
- NSM Dementia Network
- Ontario Trillium Foundation (innovation/Youth social entrepreneur lab)
- Orillia & District Arts Council
- United Way of Simcoe Muskoka
- YMCA of Simcoe Muskoka