Rebecca is a Certified Professional Facilitator, coach and consultant based in Guelph, Ontario. Her business (www.sage-solutions.org) specializes in providing customized facilitation and coaching services to the community benefit sector, serving clients in health, education, social services and community development for 17 years. Rebecca has worked locally, nationally and internationally. She is skilled in building the collaborative capacity of multi-stakeholder coalitions and facilitating the meaningful inclusion of participants who are often otherwise marginalized. She has been involved with organizations of varying sizes and is comfortable working with diverse groups.
Rebecca holds a PhD in Sustainable Communities and a Master's in Public Administration. She is an active community volunteer, including having sat on Boards and committees of health, social service and educational organizations. She is committed to ongoing professional learning and is a member of the International Association of Facilitators and the International Association of Public Participation.
Rebecca is a quick learner, a skilled analyst and strategist, and a gifted communicator. She designs engaging learning processes that cater to a variety of learning styles. She has been called a "critical optimist" and an "enthusiastic motivator."
Previous Collective Impact clients include:
- Guelph Wellbeing Initiative
- Community Older Adult Leadership Team
- Local Immigration Partnership of Guelph Wellington YMCA/YWCA of Guelph
- The Elevator Project
- Town and Gown Committee of Guelph
- Housing and Homelessness Planning for Wellington and Dufferin Counties
- Guelph's Community Investment Strategy
- Elora Centre for the Arts
- Social Planning Councils of Oxford and Cambridge/North Dumfries
- Health Links of Cambridge/North Dumfries
- Physician Recruitment Committee of Cambridge/North Dumfries
- Healthy Communities (through Public Health)
- Telemedicine Advisory Committee