Coaches and Grants
Nine individuals have been trained as Certified Innoweave Impact Coaches to deliver this module. They have shadowed the Bridgespan Group as it delivered the first wave of the module and are currently delivering the module to organizations across Canada.
- Robin Cory and Margot Smart (Strategic consulting to social mission organizations and their leaders)
- Jen Denys (Pillar Nonprofit Network)
- Sally Fazal (Pelee Consulting)
- Stephanie Garrow and Lara Evoy (Strategic Consulting for social innovation and organizational learning)
- Christine Hill-Caballero (United Way York Region)
- Laura Palmer-Korn (YMCA Canada)
- Faye Wightman (Vancouver Community Foundation)
Applications for a grant to participate in the fourth cohort, which will begin in late 2014 and last five months, are now open. Grant applications are due January 6, 2014. Organizations will be notified by the end of January. This cohort will be led by our Certified Innoweave Impact Coaches listed above. Contact coaches directly for more details on their offering.
Each page of the application must be filled out in full before proceeding to the next. The application can be viewed in full here. You may wish to contact one of the coaches listed above before beginning your application to discuss their availability to work with you.
- Click here and follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in.
- Once you are logged in, start a new submission under "Innoweave Applications" and choose the "Impact and Strategic Clarity" module
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done. To view the application in full before completing it, click here.