Coaches and Grants
Nine individuals have been trained as Certified Innoweave Impact Coaches to deliver this module. They have shadowed the Bridgespan Group as it delivered the first wave of the module and are currently delivering the module to organizations across Canada.
- Robin Cory and Margot Smart (Strategic consulting to social mission organizations and their leaders)
- Jen Denys (Pillar Nonprofit Network)
- Sally Fazal (Pelee Consulting)
- Stephanie Garrow and Lara Evoy (Strategic Consulting for social innovation and organizational learning)
- Christine Hill-Caballero (United Way York Region)
- Laura Palmer-Korn (YMCA Canada)
- Faye Wightman (Vancouver Community Foundation)
Grant applications to participate in the Impact and Strategic Clarity module are reviewed twice annually. Organizations requiring a subsidy to participate in the Impact and Strategic Clarity module can submit grant applications up until the first working day following January 1st and July 1st. Applicants will receive a response within 4-6 weeks of these deadlines.
To apply for a grant to participate in this module:
- Click here and follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in.
- Once you are logged in, select "Innoweave Applications" under Create a New Submission and choose the "Impact and Strategic Clarity" module.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done. To view a full version of the application before completing it, click here.
Each page of the application must be filled out in full before proceeding to the next. The application can be viewed in full here. You may wish to contact one of the coaches listed above before beginning your application to discuss their availability to work with you.