Coaches and Grants
Nine individuals have been trained as Certified Innoweave Impact Coaches to deliver this module. They have shadowed the Bridgespan Group as it delivered the first wave of the module and are currently delivering the module to organizations across Canada.
- Robin Cory and Margot Smart (Strategic consulting to social mission organizations and their leaders)
- Jen Denys (Pillar Nonprofit Network)
- Sally Fazal (Pelee Consulting)
- Stephanie Garrow and Lara Evoy (Strategic Consulting for social innovation and organizational learning)
- Christine Hill-Caballero (United Way York Region)
- Laura Palmer-Korn (YMCA Canada)
- Faye Wightman (Vancouver Community Foundation)
Applications for subsidies for the Impact and Strategic Clarity Module will open by May 31, 2013 and will close on July 2, 2013. Please check back for more information.