Innoweave is pleased to partner with Sustainability Network to offer a Developmental Evaluation Workshop.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members):
- Further explore the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation (DE)
- Assess the suitability of their intervention and the readiness of their organization to using DE
- Develop a preliminary DE scope of work for their initiative.
- Identify possible next steps for developing a budget and implementing DE.
- Develop a plan for success
The Innoweave Developmental Evaluation Workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar. You are encouraged to register for the upcoming webinar or view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
When: Wednesday, March 30th, from 8:30am - 4:30pm
Where: CSI-Spadina, 215 Spadina Ave., 1st floor Connector, Toronto, ON.
Deadline: Applications for this workshop are now closed
Cost: $300 per team.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in July 2016 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.