Workshop - online
Before applying for this workshop, please complete the Self-Assessment for Scaling ImpactApply
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Scaling Impact Workshop
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 people (including Board members) begin to clarify:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is starting.
- Exactly what they want to scale.
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact.
- Different options for scaling.
- The opportunities, barriers, risks, and limitations associated with their scaling strategy.
- Next steps in developing a scaling strategy.
- When: Thursday, May 25 and Thursday, June 8, 2017, 12:00-3:00 pm EDT. Participants are required to commit to both days (the workshop content will be spread over these two sessions).
- Where: This workshop will be delivered online using the Cisco WebEx platform. A WebEx link will be forwarded to workshop participants.
- Apply: Click here.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Monday, May 1, 2017. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday, May 8, 2017.
- Cost: Free.
Pre-workshop activity: Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
Participating organizations are eligible to apply for Implementation Funding in July 2017 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.