Feasibility Planning Workshop - online
Before applying for this workshop, please complete the Self-Assessment for Social EnterpriseApply
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Social Enterprise Feasibility Planning Workshop
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 people (including board members) start to explore a concrete opportunity or idea for creating a social enterprise by:
- Assessing the market for their potential product or service.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing potential pricing structures.
- Identifying next steps to become launch-ready.
- When: Tuesday, May 30 and Tuesday, June 13, 2017, 12:00-2:00 pm EDT. Participants are required to commit to both days (the workshop content will be spread over these two sessions).
- Where: This workshop will be delivered online using the Cisco WebEx platform. A WebEx link will be forwarded to workshop participants.
- Apply: Click here.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Monday, May 1, 2017. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday, May 8, 2017.
- Cost: Free.
Pre-workshop activity: Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in July 2017 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.