“[Innoweave’s coaches] facilitated a process that grounded our staff and board in our key values and our long-term vision. It has given us a chance to signal to our stakeholders and partners very clearly, who we are, what we believe and where we are going.” – Gillian Mason, Executive Director, ABC Life Literacy. Past participant, Impact and Strategic Clarity Module; Social Enterprise coaching funding recipient, July 2014.
This Fall, Innoweave wants to help your organization generate large-scale change and find new ways to achieve impact. Working with our multi-sectoral partners, we’ve confirmed more than 20 in-person and web-based opportunities for Fall 2015:
Webinars and Information Sessions– These short, free sessions will help your organization learn the details and benefits of one or more of Innoweave’s nine social innovation approaches!
- Introduction to Innoweave – Web, September 23, 2015 at 2:00pm ET
- Cloud Computing (French) – Web , September 15, 2015 at 1:30pm ET
- Social Enterprise – Web, September 23rd, 2015 at 12:00pm ET
- Impact and Strategic Clarity (French) – Web, October 1st, 2015 at 1:30pm ET
- Developmental Evaluation (French) – Web, October 2nd, 2015 at 1:30pm ET
Workshops – Designed to move thinking into action, these full-day sessions help your leadership team lay the foundation of a strategy for a specific module, followed by the opportunity to access funding to work with an Innoweave coach.
- Impact & Strategic Clarity applications are open until July 2nd. Participation in the module includes two workshops with your Certified Impact Coach. Learn more about the process here.
- Cloud Computing workshops in Montreal, QC, Toronto, ON (November 18) and Nationally (November 25) via Cisco WebEx
- Collective Impact workshops in Edmonton, AB (September 2015) and Toronto, ON (October 7)
- Developmental Evaluation workshops in Montreal, QC (October 19) and Nationally via Cisco WebEx
- Scaling Impact workshops in Calgary, AB (October 21) and Nationally via Cisco WebEx
- Social Enterprise workshops including a National Opportunity Identification Workshop (October 14) Ottawa, ON (October 23), and Nationally via Cisco WebEx (November 17/19)
- Youth CI Workshop 2 sessions in Peel Region, Toronto, and Ottawa in October
Innoweave continues to provide support through our Innoweave Implementation Funding. Once you’ve attended a workshop, you’re eligible to apply for funding to access a coach who can help with implementation.
Applications for workshops will open later this summer, so save the date of the workshops that fit your needs best! If you would like to host an Innoweave workshop, email email@example.com.