Innoweave recently launched its latest round of coaching support for nonprofits across Canada. This customized coaching helps organizations use new tools and implement social innovation approaches to help them achieve and accelerate their impact.
To date, Innoweave has supported implementation coaching arrangements for more than 350 organizations across Canada and we’re pleased to announce some new recipients! More recipients will also be announced in the near future.
Some new Innoweave implementers include:
- UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
- Broadening the Base
- Halton Poverty Roundtable
- South Okanagan Immigrant & Community Services
- Manitoba HIV Collective Impact Research-Evaluation Action Network
- Hamilton Naturalists’ Club and Environment Hamilton
- Potluck Café Society
- Local Economic Development (LED) Lab
- Everdale: Black Creek Community Farm
- Ottawa Inuit Children’s Centre
- Jessie’s – The June Callwood Centre for Young Women
- Springtide Resources
- Canary Research Institute for Mining, Environment, and Health