Innoweave offers grants to support groups of organizations as they develop Collective Impact initiatives.
Organizations that have participated in an Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 2 will be eligible to apply for up to $40,000 of funding to help them launch their initiative. Groups which are clear on both the goals that they hope to achieve with Collective Impact and how they can use the resources to advance their plan are invited to apply for Launch Funding. Before application for Launch Funding, groups should explore Planning coaching. Planning coaching is designed to help get groups reach for launch funding. Groups which have completed Workshop 2 will also automatically be considered for Planning Coaching based on the work they submit following Workshop 2.
Organizations that have completed workshop 2 are invited to apply for Launch funding following the workshop. Organizations that have not completed a workshop are welcome to submit an expression of interest (see guide here).
What Does a Launch Grant Cover?
- $10,000 - $40,000 over 6 months
- Backbone support (staff)
- Travel, coordination and convening costs
- Small capital costs
Apply for Launch Funding: (click to open)
Applications to this stream are open on an ongoing basis, usually following the completion of Collective Impact Workshop 2.
- Fill out an online application here. This application will include basic information about your organization.
- Develop a launch project plan and attach it to your online application. This should include more detailed information about your project goals and needs. INCLUDE, as an appendix to this plan, the relevant products from your Collective Impact Workshop 2 and Planning Coaching (if coaching is complete prior to application).
- If applicable, provide us with information (e.g., a bio, website, or merely a link back to the Innoweave coaches page) on the coach you plan to work with (this can be attached to your online application).
- Fill out all forms in full and do not forget to hit "Submit Application" when you are done.