Based in Kingston, ON, serving organizations across Canada
Senior policy, program, and project development focusing on community engagement strategies. Provide support to organizations in the education, culture, youth, community, and social sectors to design and sustain engagement programs with local, regional, and national reach. Expert in relationship-building using a collaborative approach to leverage ideas, consolidate efforts, and optimize collective knowledge and resources.
Led the transition of ArtsSmarts from a J.W. McConnell Foundation education initiative to an independent not-for-profit charitable organization.
- Managed a pan-Canadian network of 17 multi-sector partnerships to deliver the program to children and youth in 170+ communities across Canada;
- Secured corporate, philanthropic, and government investment of $5.9M+ for local programs and projects;
- Established multilateral alliances between 80+ government ministries, councils, school boards, and community organizations as Manager of Community Engagement and Education for the City of Kingston
In collaboration with 40 youth-serving organizations initiated and led development of the Y2K youth strategy using collective impact.
Guided First Peoples’ needs assessment, established recognition statement and developed relationship protocol plan;
Completed accessibility audits and worked with Access Committees
Previous Constructive Engagement clients include:
- Currently on contract for Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) to manage a national mentorship and succession planning project across the country.
- City of Ottawa
- Ontario Arts Council
- Ontario Capacity Builders Network
- Ontario Presents
- Canadian Network for Arts and Learning