Michelle Gold is a strategist, working with organizations and collaboratives to sharpen their focus, performance, and influence. Experience includes a decade leading public policy and planning in a provincial NGO. Michelle understands the dynamic environment in which decision-makers, service providers, and citizens co-exist. She offer thoughtful, discerning advice to create trust-based relationships and make progress in advancing social good.
- Cultivating sustained relationships with political staff and senior governmental officials to appraise the environment and foster receptive, working relationships
- Framing issues through written submissions and presentations at public hearings that capture the attention of provincial and federal policy-makers
- Designing strategies for coalitions and their stakeholders that deliver pervasive messages to candidates during election periods
- Developing branded communications to engage and satisfy member agencies in an association
- Introducing tools and strategies to map and engage stakeholders on issues of interest to civil society
- A history of successful funding asks, based on recognizing windows of opportunity that transcend call for proposal periods
- Presentations at workshops and conferences on strategies to influence public policy