Rebecca is a Certified Professional Facilitator, coach and consultant based in Guelph, Ontario. Her business specializes in providing customized facilitation and coaching services to the community benefit sector, serving clients in health, education, social services and community development for 17 years. Rebecca has worked locally, nationally and internationally. She is skilled in building the collaborative capacity of multi-stakeholder coalitions and facilitating the meaningful inclusion of participants who are often otherwise marginalized.
Rebecca holds a PhD in Sustainable Communities and a Master's in Public Administration. She is an active community volunteer, including having sat on Boards and committees of health, social service and educational organizations. She has worked in government relations and advocacy with all levels of government and is committed to ongoing professional learning.
Rebecca is a quick learner, a skilled analyst and strategist, and a gifted communicator. She designs engaging learning processes that cater to a variety of learning styles. She is an effective advocate with strong experience designing consultation processes and policy-based campaigns. She has been called a "critical optimist" and an "enthusiastic motivator."
Previous Constructive Engagement clients include:
- City of Guelph (multiple projects including Community Investment Strategy; Guelph Wellbeing Initiative; Older Adults Strategy)
- County of Wellington (homelessness action planning)
- Local Immigration Partnership
- Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health
- Health LInks Cambridge/North Dumfries
- YMCA/YWCA of Guelph
- Social Planning Councils of Oxford County and Cambridge/North Dumfries
- World Vision Canada and International
- Elora Centre for the Arts