Over 14 years direct experience as a leader in responsible and impact investing. Current knowledge of issues directly pertinent to organizational governance; social and environmental sustainability; and social finance. Direct experience engaging with companies, not-for profit entities, and other stakeholders; Strong networks and reputation with the local and international ESG, RI and social economy communities. Currently an associate with The Coop Interface, offering comprehensive consulting services to organizations operating in the social economy sector, including coops, charities, non-profit institutions, and impact-sector businesses. At the Coop Interface, Eric is currently building a practice focused on new approaches to financing and evaluating social impact and innovation.
Previous Social Finance clients include:
- Centre de Ressources et d’Action Communautaire (CRAC)- Petite Patrie (Montreal);
- Burritoville Solidary Coop (Concordia University, Montreal);
- Concordia University Loyola Greenhouse Project;
- Community experience Initiative (As co-founder and director);
- Santropol Roulant (As a past board member).