Impact and Strategic Clarity
Mini-Workshop in Impact and strategic clarity
Innoweave is pleased to offer on June 16, from 1pm to 4pm, a free mini-workshop in Impact and Strategic Clarity. The objective of this mini-workshop is to allow groups that have an interest in this module, to start the coaching process with our two certified coaches, Lara Evoy and Stéphanie Garrow.
This mini-workshop is for :
- Non profit organizations and social entrepreneurs who want to ensure they focus on the right impact objective and use the most effective strategies ;
- Non profit organizations and social entrepreneurs who wish to learn more about Impact and Strategic Clarity and its process;
- Non profit organizations and social entrepreneurs who plan to start a strategic planning process in the coming months.
This mini-workshop will allow participating organizations:
- To understand the importance of defining a clear and shared intended impact goal;
- To envision what that intended impact goal may look like for their organization;
- To learnmore about the Theory of Change methodology and how to develop a Theory of Change for their organization.