Impact and Strategic Clarity
Web - National
Introduction to the Impact & Strategic Clarity Module
Innoweave partnered with the Victoria Foundation to host an Introduction to Impact and Strategic Clarity webinar on September 30th, 2015 from 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST.
The Innoweave Impact and Strategic Clarity module helps community organizations clarify what they aim to achieve, how they will achieve it, and how they will measure their success. This webinar will provide an overview of the module, examples of organizations who have undertaken the process, and potential benefits for your organization.
If selected for the module, participating organizations will work with a coach to:
- Map their Intended Impact and Theory of Change (TOC);
- Pressure test it with data analysis and evidence research;
- Develop useful measures that don’t tax already over-burdened reporting resources; and,
- Create a detailed plan to move from where they are now to where they want to be to achieve the impact they intend.
The Impact and Strategic Clarity module includes 2 full day workshops plus coaching over a 5 month period. Each organization selects 3-5 people from their leadership team to participate, including the ED/CEO.
After completing this module, participating organizations will have:
- Committed to achieving a defined impact
- Identified the steps required to achieve that impact
- Created a clear and compelling model that keeps stakeholders focused on impact, supports better decision-making and promotes ongoing organizational learning
The content for this module was developed by Bridgespan Group.