Workshop for Teams
Innoweave partnered with United Way Toronto and SiG@Waterloo to offer a Scaling Impact Workshop
The workshop helped leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) get clarity on:
- The initial conditions from which the organization is approaching the opportunity to scale;
- How they generate impact (e.g. the logic model or Theory of Change for the program initiative), and precisely what they want to scale;
- Their motivation behind the decision to scale impact and different options for scaling;
- Partnerships and relationships required to scale an initiative;
- Opportunities, barriers, risks and limitations associated with their scaling strategy;
- Next steps in developing, testing, and refining a scaling strategy.
Participating organizations are eligible to apply for implementation funding in July 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop.
To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.