Atelier 1 : L'impact collectif (et L'impact collectif pour les jeunes) (en anglais) - En ligne
Atelier (en anglais)
Cet atelier est seulement disponible en anglais
Innoweave is pleased to offer a National Collective Impact Workshop 1 (including Youth CI).
Collective Impact Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
This online workshop will be delivered in two parts. Part 1 will take place on February 18th, 2015, and Part 2 will take place on April 10th, 2015. Between Parts 1 and 2 in March 2015, each team will arrange a time to discuss their progress with workshop facilitator Sally Fazal. Participating organizations are expected to attend both parts of the workshop.
Following participation in both parts of Workshop 1, teams will be invited to participate in the National Collective Impact Workshop 2, which will take place in the Fall of 2015.
The Innoweave Collective Impact Workshop 1 builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Collective Impact webinar. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
- When: Wednesday, February 18th, 2015 (12:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET) and Friday, April 10th 2015 (12:00 pm ET and 2:00 pm ET).
- Where: Online via Cisco WebEx. Participation details will be provided to all participating teams.
- Deadline: Applications are due by Wednesday, February 4th, 2015. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday, February 11th.
- Cost: This workshop is available to participants at no cost.
To apply for this workshop:
- Complete the Collective Impact Self-Assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application.
- Click here and follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in. Once you are logged in, start a new submission under "Innoweave Applications" and choose Collective Impact workshop.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click "Submit Application" when you are done. Only one application form per team is required.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for customized coaching services to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Collective Impact Grants, click here. Additional grants are available to those participating in this workshop through the Youth CI initiative.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.