Webinaire (en anglais)
Cet webinaire aura lieu uniquement en anglais
Innoweave partnered with the Ontario Nonprofit Network to host an Introduction to Constructive Engagement webinar on April 17th, 2014.
The webinar provided an overview of Constructive Engagement, including key strategies and approaches. It also provided an overview of the Innoweave Constructive Engagement workshop, being held May 27th, 2014 in Toronto. A recording of the webinar can be viewed here.
The workshop on May 27th, which builds on this webinar, will help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members):
1. Develop a draft engagement strategy and plan, by clarifying
- The outcomes they hope to achieve as an organization
- Policy and practice barriers to those outcomes
- Who needs to be engaged to remove those barriers (and how you might figure it out)
- What those people would need to do differently
- How to select among approaches and tactics for engagement and change
2. Clarify questions that you need to answer to ‘finalize’ your plan (e.g. resources, tactics)
The content for this module was developed by Advocacy School.