Atelier (en anglais)
Cet atelier est seulement disponible en anglais
Innoweave partnered with the Sustainability Network to offer a Developmental Evaluation Workshop in Toronto.
The workshop helped leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Understand the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation;
- Develop a preliminary evaluation scope of work (ESOW) for developmental evaluation;
- Identify their preferences and possible next steps for developing a budget and securing an evaluator;
- Develop a preliminary “risk” assessment and response plan for their developmental evaluation work;
- Review the appropriateness and readiness of developmental evaluation for their work.
The Innoweave Developmental Evaluation Workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for Implementation Funding in July 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.