Webinaire d’identification d’opportunité - En ligne (en anglais)
Webinaire d’identification d’opportunité pour une entreprise sociale (en anglais)
Innoweave is pleased to host a National Social Enterprise Opportunity Identification Webinar
Discuss social enterprise options for your community organization. Select an idea for further analysis at a feasibility planning workshop.
The webinar will help you:
- Learn about what makes a good social enterprise.
- Hone your social enterprise idea.
- Prepare your organization to take your idea to feasibility and market studies.
This interactive webinar will help prepare organizations to attend an Innoweave Social Enterprise Feasibility Planning Workshop on developing your social enterprise idea.
- When: Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 12:00 - 2:00 pm ET
- Where: Hosted via Cisco WebEx
- Cost: Free
- Register: Sign up here
- Note: While only 1 registration per organization is necessary, the webinar is designed around exercises to be worked through with 3-4 team members.
The Innoweave Social Enterprise Feasibility Planning Workshop, which builds on the webinar, will help leadership teams gain greater clarity on how to:
- Assess the market for their potential product or service.
- Identify potential customers.
- Develop potential pricing structures.
- Identify next steps to become launch-ready.
Teams are encouraged to apply to participate in the Innoweave Social Enterprise Feasibility Planning Workshop after participating in the Opportunity Identification Webinar. Details for the national workshop can be found here.